Saturday 18 July 2015

Why are you still reading this ?


 Ey up, my faithful blogworms, update time on our voyage of discovery with ... Dekton

We've been trying everything to ruin our samples but without success, this stuff really does what it says on the tin !!

So far:

We've put it in the freezer, taken it out and warmed it up with a blowlamp ! Not a mark, that's got to be the ultimate thermal shock test and it passed with flying colours !!

Poured white spirit over it and set it on fire, used gloss paint and burned it off with same blowlamp, poured battery acid on it, poured brake fluid on it, .... shrugged it off like we weren't even trying !




In the kitchen we've tried:

Red wine, beetroot, bleach, cumin, vinegar, toothpaste, coffee, tea, hot fat, olive oil, food colouring and curry .... no effect whatsoever, dammit ! we can't seem to do any damage at all.

All this does is grow my confidence with the product massively, I do like to try stuff at home where possible if I'm going to recommend it to our customers to be sure it's right for them.

As I said last time, I've been doing this for over 25 years now and finally I've found a worktop product that actually ticks more boxes than I need to tick and that only happens once a lifetime if you're lucky.

I want to rip out every set of quatrz or granite tops I've ever fitted and put this in straight away. Clearly that's not going happen but it gives you an idea of how convinced that this material is so the way forward for kitchen surfaces to go

DEKTON .. It's a name to get used to looking for, it's what all the clever kitchens will be wearing sometime soon, trust me ! I'm going to do my bit to make it happen. 

Contact me to learn more and get a price, even if you don't contact me .... contact someone or even Google it to start with, just do something to learn more about Dekton.

Why are you still reading this ?, DO IT , NOW !

Jules.












No comments:

Post a Comment