Saturday 7 February 2015

Recycle More Sunscreen

Ey up my faithful blogworms, 

This week, I was searching through my archives for something else when I found this.

If you remember the "Sunscreen" song by Baz Luhrmann that was released as a single in 1999, I thought it would make a great basis for re-writing it as a recycling anthem. It took me absolutely hours to do as songwriting really isn't my bag but came up with the version you see below. 

Must admit I'm really chuffed with what I achieved, here it is, see what you think.


I would love someone to pick this up and let's have a go a recreating the song only using my words instead. No idea how to go about it but I'm hoping someone out there in the blogosphere will and would be willing to give it a go. 

Music has always held the power to get a message across to a larger audience. Recycling and a green lifestyle is potentially more important now than ever before. It would be fab to have an anthem to bring people together. 

Get in touch if you can help, It would make my year !

Jules






No comments:

Post a Comment